A delicious grain and dairy free alternative to pasta!
Makes: 3 Servings
- 4 courgettes
- cup Cashew Cheese
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon light miso
- teaspoon onion powder
- teaspoon garlic powder
- teaspoon solar-dried sea salt
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of white or black pepper
- 2 tablespoons purified water, plus additional water to thin as needed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
For the pasta:
- Transform the courgettes into noodles using a spiral slicer.
For the sauce:
- Put the cheese, nutritional yeast, miso, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and nutmeg, pepper and water in a high powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy, adding more water if necessary.
- Add the dill and blend briefly to mix.
- Gently toss the pasta with the sauce and serve immediately.
- Store any leftover sauce in a sealed glass jar in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Other recipes you may be interested in:
- Cauliflower Zucchine Pasta with Beetroot Sauce and Pesto
- Courgette & Basil
- Raw Cashew Dressing or Dip
- Cauliflower Avocado Salad