This one is an easy alternative to dairy created by one of raw chefs Lucka at Amchara Gozo – perfect for smoothies, chia seed pudding or a hot chocolate beverage!
- High speed blender (Vitamix, for example)
- 1 cup brazil nuts
- 2 cups water
- Soak brazil nuts in a bowl of water for 8 hours or overnight
- Discard soaking water, and rinse the nuts
- Blend brazil nuts, and 2 cups of water in Vitamix or other blender
- Use a nut milk bag to strain pulp from milk, discard pulp or set aside for another use
- Store milk in a glass jar in a refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Note: You can make nut milk from almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pecans or cashews.
Recipe by Lucka K.
Milk Related Stories:
- Raw Vegan Cashew Milk Recipe
- Milk Thistle - Natures Medicine
- Brazile Nut Milk Recipe
- Almond Milk Recipe
- Should You Go Dairy Free?
- What Are The Alternatives To Dairy