A healthy breakfast idea that is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free, created by our raw food chef Magalie and Amchara Gozo.
- 80g buckwheat flakes
- 70g rice flakes
- 5 dried apricots
- 40g pecan nuts, broken
- 20g dried cranberries
- 20g pumpkin seeds
- 5 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Maple syrup to taste
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix the buckwheat and rice flakes with the maple syrup, vanilla powder, pecan nuts and pumpkin seeds.
- Flatten the muesli on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool and add the dried apricots and the cranberries.
- Keep in a glass container for up to a week.
Related topics and other recipes:
- Quinoa Porridge
- 7 Super Speedy Breakfasts
- Six Reasons Not To Miss Breakfast
- 7 Reasons to choose a wheat-free diet
- Does wheat gluten cause weight gain?