A tasty, filling and grain free alternative for brunch or lunch – created by our raw food chef Magalie from Amchara Gozo.
- 2 avocados
- 1 large cucumber (cut in cubes, add salt and place in bowl to rest for 30 minutes – wash and drain thoroughly).
- 4 spring onions, thinly chopped
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ tablespoon honey or date syrup.
- Fresh parsley
- 1 can albacore tuna (optional)
Remove skin of avocados mix with spring onions, pomegranate and cucumber (add tuna if preferred). Add vinegar, honey, sea salt and avocado oil.
Add a little lemon juice if you fancy it on top and fresh parsley.
More on Avocados: