Delicious raw, gluten and dairy free cookies!
Makes: About 2 dozen small cookies (10 to 12 servings)
- 150 grams chopped pitted dates
- 150 grams of almonds, soaked 12 to 24 hours, rinsed and drained
- 100 walnuts, soaked 8 to 12 hours, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon teaspoon vanilla extract
- 80 grams of cacao nibs
- 50 grams walnuts, soaked, dehydrated and chopped
- For the dough, loosely separate the dates, and combine them with the almonds, walnuts, cinnamon and vanilla in a food processor outfitted with the “S” blade. Process until the mixture begins to stick together.
- Add the cacao nibs, and walnuts and stir well.
- Form the dough into rounds about ¼ inch thick and 2 inches in diameter.
- Place the cookies on a dehydrator tray lined with a non-stick sheet and dehydrate at 40°C (105°F) for 12 to 36 hours, until the desired texture is obtained.
- Turn the cookies over and remove the non-stick sheet after about 6 hours.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one month or in the freezer for up to a month.
Other raw chocolate recipe ideas:
- Raw Chocolate Cake
- Basic Raw Chocolate Torte Recipe
- Fridge-baked, Chocolate, Flaxseed & Almond Fudge
- Guilt Free Raw Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake
- Superfood Chocolates