Barley Grass contains all of the vitamins, minerals and proteins necessary for the human diet. This potent super food has a tremendous ability to deeply absorb nutrients from the soil.
– A natural balance of beta-carotene, proteins, minerals, amino acids, and active enzymes.
– Vitamins E, B1, B2, B3 and B6, and B12 among others.
– Seven times more Vitamin C than oranges.
– Five times more iron than spinach.
– Ten times more calcium than milk, and an amazing array of other nutrients essential for vibrant health.
– It is also highly effective at dispersing the vitamins and minerals into the blood stream leaving the body energised.
Being a plant makes it easy to absorb unlike other chemically derived supplements, so the positive side effects of barley grass are easily noticed.
Protection against the Environment
A rich source of chlorophyll and live enzymes, botanicals barley grass is known as a powerful antioxidant with tremendous anti-aging properties. It contains an abundance of phytochemicals that safeguard against radiation, pollution, and other environmental stresses to sustain the body’s youthful health.
Prevents Heart Attacks and Strokes
Evidence suggests that botanicals barley grass may protect against heart disease and strokes. It keeps the blood flowing and prevents blood clots that can cause these often fatal problems. It also has a beneficial effect on cholesterol and blood pressure, both of which are associated with heart disease and strokes.
Healthy Digestion, Healthy Body
Barley grass promotes healthy bowel function. Studies have shown it to be effective against irritable bowel and ulcerative colitis. It boosts the intestinal flora that helps us digest our food, whilst preventing the growth of harmful bacteria and yeast that can impede true health.
This healing juice is a powerful liver, kidney, and digestive tract detoxifier and cleanser. It improves the digestion and the absorption of nutrients so that we feel energetic and well.