Salary - £24,000 - £28,000
Location - London, UK
An up and coming Healthcare and Retreat company are looking for a talented Junior Front-End Developer to join their growing technology team. You will be part of a small, highly motivated team, and your role will be interesting and varied across web and mobile.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in coding, and enjoy working to a high standard, in a variety of languages. Mobile app development experience targeted at both iOS and Android would be advantageous, ReactNative gets bonus points!!
Required Skills / Experience
• At least 2 - 3 years web development experience
• Hands-on, low-level coding
• Experience working remotely / semi-remotely / collaboratively is a must!!
• Experience working to design specifications
• Git for Version Control
Desired Skills / Experience
• Mobile App Development for iOS and Android in ReactNative
• Laravel / Symfony
• PHP / MySQL
• CRM / Admin Area Builds
Responsibilities and Duties
Hours & Environment
• This is a full-time, permanent position 90% remote with a view to that being 50% remote within 12 months
• Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 (dependent upon skills & experience)
• 40 Hours per week - Flexi Time / Remote
• 20 days paid holiday plus all statutory bank holidays